Prearranging your funeral
By prearranging for a funeral, you will be providing guidance for your family so that they are able to reflect your personal funeral wishes. This can help alleviate unnecessary stress to your family at the time of their bereavement. We can send you an information pack or discuss with you your wishes beforehand so please feel free to contact us so we can help guide you so you can make informed decisions about your wishes.
Here are a few of the benefits of prearranging your funeral:
- Saves your family having to search for your personal details that are required to arrange the funeral
- Makes the funeral service personal to you and truly reflects your life.
- Saves your family having to make many difficult decisions at what can be a very stressful time.
- Provides clear guidance for your family with regards to your requests.
- If you have no near relatives, it will provide a clear record of your wishes, so that we can provide the funeral service that you would like.
- Saves you having to talk to family regarding your funeral, simply tell them where your written wishes are.
- Peace of mind that you have left your house in order for your family.
We are available to help.
If you require any assistance completing these details please do not hesitate to contact Mr Neil A Scott of George Scott Funeral Services on 01202 395827 who will be very happy to help and advise you.